Monday, April 2, 2012

YSL Glossy Stain 17 Encre Rose

In the tube, YSL Glossy Stain 17 Encre Rose looked like an unnatural shade of pink. Exactly how would it translate to my lips? I was a bit apprehensive. Then with the first swipe, I realized that this was a glorious, all-but-neon fuchsia.


I have reported on the YSL's hybrid gloss-slash-stain line, and Encre Rose is one of its finest offerings. The pigmentation is saturated, the gloss is lush, and after several hours of wear your lips still are coated in a juicy blue-toned fuchsia.



This color brings to mind the best of the 80s nightclubs. Nevertheless, you could wear Encre Rose during the day for a pop of color. YSL has managed to make a classy neon.


In person, this shade is so vibrant. I decided to take additional photos in our bright lime green bathroom (the interior designer was my little brother) which really brought out Encre Rose's bubblegum-pop neon undertones.




Everyone needs a dash of fuchsia in their life. I defy you not to be happy wearing YSL Glossy Stain 17 Encre Rose.

fin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...