Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rouge Bunny Rouge Enchanting Offer at Beautyhabit


When I learned from The Non-Blonde that the cult makeup line Rouge Bunny Rouge has made its way overseas to Beautyhabit, I suspected that a special offer would not be far behind. My favorite online apothecary stocks the finest products and often heralds the arrival of a new line with an e-mail offer. Sure enough, there it was in my inbox this evening.

Click to enlarge.

I've just ordered the Fire Drops Loose Glitter Pigments in Caress of Mink and Embrace of Cashmere, along with Succulence of Dew Sheer Lipsticks in Dark Juices and Fluttering Sighs. Via Zuneta in the past, I've stocked up on the brand's blushes and highlighters, and these are exquisite. Beautyhabit is only going to enable me further.


Ah, there are worse fates.

fin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...