Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nails: Deborah Lippmann Sarah Smile

I could care less about Sarah Jessica Parker as a celebrity, but her nail polish for Deborah Lippmann is quite likable.


Deborah Lippmann Sarah Smile is a pale and sheer yet creamy pink. There's just enough white so that the effect is somewhat modish. It's a very clean look. With two coats, there is slight VNL. A VNL-less look can be found on Kellie Gonzo, while Be Annabell has a beautiful soft French manicure look.


Sarah Smile is innocent but not girly. It's a great complement to tailored clothing, and I like to wear it with black. I had it on for my Chanel makeover. This is a darling polish that hits the sweet spot between pink and white.

fin

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful color, very soft and elegant! And of course your nails are so pretty! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments, Annabelle, and for following! You have great style, so I've followed you back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...