Sunday, November 6, 2011

Indecent Top Shelf, with Exposure of Exclusive Le Metier de Beaute Nordstrom Montgomery Kaleidoscope

You know you're a beauty junkie when . . .

. . . you spend the extra hour today reorganizing your top shelf. Ha!

Lipsticks and glosses on the left; foundation, blush, and highlighters on the right;
with eye shadows and tools in the back.
The medicine cabinet over my sink.


I did so much damage with the holiday collections that all the new acquisitions simply outstripped my old system. As you can see, I am quite fond of right angles and parallel lines. Makeup and skincare reviews and features forthcoming.

For now, here's a brief glimpse of my latest addition:

Taken in late afternoon sunlight.

Charlestongirl of Best Things In Beauty caused a blogger stampede yesterday when she profiled Le Metier de Beaute Come One, Come All Eye Kaleidoscope, available only in 75 units at Nordstrom Montgomery Mall. Of course I had to have it. Last evening, I practically parachuted into their beauty department. It was a straight-up extraction: direct frontal attack on the tiny LMdB counter, retrieve kaleidoscope, and get the hell out of there.

Isn't it gorgeous?

fin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...