Tuesday, March 20, 2012

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick

Scores of women have declared NARS Dolce Vita their MLBB (My Lips But Better) shade, and I'm one of them.


As a lipstick, Dolce Vita is such a simple concept. It's a sheer dusty rose that instantly pulls together any look.


For comparison, below are my bare lips.


My lips naturally contain very little pigment, and I can't leave the house without putting a bit of color on them first. Dolce Vita is perfect for when I want to look warm and polished without being too obvious about wearing lipstick.

Another comparison, the first one bare and the second one with Dolce Vita. A big difference, isn't it?



I have a very large lipstick wardrobe, and this shade sees the most use. It's always in my bag.



NARS Dolce Vita is like a classic neutral cashmere sweater: lovely and timeless.

fin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...