Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nails: Rescue Beauty Lounge Purple Haze

Rescue Beauty Lounge Purple Haze is a sexy, greyed-out purple.

Direct sunlight.

This is a medium purple creme that manages to be simultaneously pastel and neon. It plays tricks on your eyes. I can't decide whether to call it lavender or violet. Either way, Purple Haze is a strong color and will grab attention (and compliments).

At an angle to sunlight.
Application was wonderful initially, but five minutes later I discovered that the polish had bubbled badly. None of my other RBL polishes have given me this problem, so it may have been a fluke. I still love the indefinable color.

Rescue Beauty Lounge Purple Haze is a twist on purple nails for spring.

fin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...