Sunday, October 14, 2012

Perfect Pairing: Collette Ishiyama Stingray Necklace and IMAGO-A Cowhide Bag

I have made no secret of my love for Of a Kind and their unique designer editions accompanied by thoughtful behind-the-scenes profiles. Today I woke up to find that the Alumni Sunday's edition was the Stingray Trillion Necklace by Collette Ishiyama.



Immediately, I was all over this for two reasons: 1.) It's gorgeous, with its sleek brass lines and the textural contrast of the black stingray patch, and 2.) It goes perfectly with Thursday's edition, which I already had ordered. The Vortex Bag by IMAGO-A had grabbed me with its strong architectural treatment of semi-glazed cowhide.



Doesn't one echo the other so well? I can't wait to try out the pairing in person.

fin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...