Thursday, October 18, 2012

Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Belgravia

Last week we had our first freezing night, which means it is time to put away the things of spring and summer. Among them is sadly Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Belgravia. This is a vibrant, shimmering rose-fuchsia that always cheers me up.


Belgravia wins my heart for managing to be bright yet cool. The juicy formula is effortless, and the intensity can be controlled by layering: the color starts out quite subdued, and becomes progressively bolder without ever losing its elegant finish. Me being me, I end up piling on something like ten layers.


What else can I say? Adore, adore this shade. I don't know if Belgravia is still available anywhere, as it was part of the limited edition Chanel Harrods mini-collection released in fall 2011. I'm just glad I can look forward to wearing it come next spring.


fin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...