Saturday, December 15, 2012

City Weekend Look, and a Polyvore First

Weekend Set 1

Weekend Set 1 by creatureofdesign featuring a color block sweater

Why did I not get a Polyvore account sooner? Well, it looked more complicated than it really is. But now I see the possibilities and am excited by them.

For my first test drive, I went with a low-key weekend look. Something I would wear around Dupont Circle on a mild winter day. I pulled up images from the Polyvore bank without worrying about their origins or prices. Actually, I own (and got on sale) everything in this set, except for the Maison Martin Marigela ring (which I am now tempted to get). The sweater and leather pants are Helmut Lang, while the suede boots are Ann Demeulemeester. I have the Proenza Schouler PS1 in medium.

Moral of this set? There's no such thing as too much leather.

fin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...